To Our Valued Clients:
The world health community continues to monitor the emergence of COVID-19, commonly known as coronavirus, and the disease it causes. Likewise, Hans is closely watching the developments and is taking proactive measures to help prevent the spread of this outbreak in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and the World Health Organization (“WHO”).
First and foremost, know that we are working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees at all our center. To that end, below are some of the actions we are taking.
- We’ve established an internal task force to monitor the changing circumstances and advise changes to our current protocols.
- We are actively observing geographic locations where the outbreak appears to be increasing and will close our center, as appropriate, in those locations to protect clients and employees from transmission.
- We are following all governmental directives about closing our center to help stop the spread of the outbreak.
- We have implemented a strict “no work” policy for employees who show symptoms of coronavirus/COVID-19 and directing employees to stay home and sending employees home if they show symptoms.
- We are promoting sound hygiene practices in the workplace, including:
- Washing of hands with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Covering the mouth with the crook of the arm or tissues when coughing or sneezing and discarding used tissues in the trash.
- Limiting touching around the mouth, eyes, and nose as much as possible.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- During appointment confirmation calls with clients, we are requesting that they reschedule the appointment without penalty if they are ill, showing symptoms of coronavirus/COVID-19, have traveled to certain regions in the past 30 days, or are in close contact with anyone who fits those criteria.
- When clients arrive at the center for their appointments, we are engaging them concerning their health, travel, and contact with individuals known to have coronavirus/COVID-19. If there is any concern based on that discussion, we are evaluating the circumstances on a case-by-case basis and declining service if necessary.
- We are continuing all our standard practices for sanitation and hygiene as required for our business and enhancing our sanitizing process during this time.
- Our center has hand sanitizer available, and we are encouraging employees and clients to refrain from shaking hands.
We sincerely appreciate our clients’ patience during this challenging time and for postponing their service if they are feeling ill, exhibiting symptoms, have traveled to certain countries, or have been in close contact with anyone who fits those criteria.
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 and it’s symptoms, risks, spread, and best practices to keep yourself safe, we direct you to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and the WHO website at https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019.
We hope this alleviates any concerns you may have. Hans is determined to provide you the best client experience in a healthy and safe environment.